7 Hills Of Istanbul
Do you know where they are located?
It is always said that Istanbul is built on 7 Hills. The 7 hills of Istanbul, which have grown and expanded a lot, were formerly located in the area called Suriçi, where Istanbul was first established. During the Ottoman Empire, they built mosques on 7 of the most beautiful hills of Istanbul.
What to see in Istanbul
- Topkapi Palace-Blue Mosque-Hagia Sophia – places you should not return to without seeing Istanbul
- 1 in Istanbul. Its hill is the hill where Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, and Hagia Sophia are located.
- Nur-u Osmaniye mosque – Çemberlitaş
Nuru Osmaniye mosque is located on The Hill, Istanbul’s 2. crest.
- Suleymaniye Mosque-Beyazıt Hill
Suleymaniye Mosque and complex, one of the most beautiful architects Sinan works, is located on the 3rd hill of Istanbul. crest
- Fatih Mosque-Fatih Hill
Conqueror of Istanbul, Fatih Sultan Mehmet, built a mosque in his name, the 4th hill of Istanbul. crest
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque
Istanbul 5. The Hill is the hill where the Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque, named for the mosque built by Yavuz Sultan Selim, the father of Suleiman the Magnificent, is located.
- Mihrimah Sultan Mosque-Edirne Hill
6 in Istanbul. Its hill is the Edirne Hill, on which the Mihrimah Sultan Mosque and Kariye Mosque are located.
- Haseki Mosque and complex-Kocamustafapaşa Hill
7 in Istanbul. Its hill is located in Kocamustafapaşa, one of the most historic districts of Istanbul. On this hill is the Haseki Mosque and complex.